Your story begins today. Chicago Semester is committed to creating a program specific to your interests and skills, from selecting your courses to finding an internship, CS staff will actively engage you in every step of the process as you prepare for your semester in the city. First step: apply!
Your Chicago Semester Representative
Sara Van Gorp, Coordinator of Recruitment, Marketing and College Relations, is available to answer all of your questions! Whether you need help with the application process, housing questions, internships, or just want to know more about life in Chicago, Sara is here to help! Reach her at email@example.com or 641-780-7712.
Fall and Spring Application Process
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN. To be considered for acceptance, you must first submit your application materials to your college representative, and then s/he must submit the packet to Chicago Semester by the application deadlines listed below. Crafting your Chicago Semester story begins by starting the application. What are you waiting for? GO Chicago Semester.
- 2.5 GPA minimum – General, BSW, or BSN students
- 3.0 GPA minimum – Student Teachers
- CS Application with required signatures
- 2 completed Recommendation Forms (preferably filled out by a professor and/or employer). Please give your references this Recommendation From Cover Letter so that they know how to submit your recommendation form.
- Official Transcript
- Application Fee – You will receive an email with an invoice from Alexis Rivers, our Student Services Coordinator and Registrar, to pay the $50.00 nonrefundable application fee via credit or debit card after we have received all of your application materials. Your application will not be considered complete until the application fee is paid. If you have any questions concerning this process, please contact Alexis Rivers.
- Summer 2018: December 1st, 2017 *For more information on our summer semester, visit our Summer Program Page.
- Fall 2018: March 1, 2018
- Spring 2019: May 1, 2018
Admittance to Program
After your campus representative processes and submits your application to Chicago Semester, application review typically takes between 7 – 14 business days upon arrival at the CS office. Feel free to inquire at any time about the status of your application by contacting Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-780-7712.