Your story begins today. Chicago Semester is committed to creating a program specific to your interests and skills, from selecting your courses to finding an internship, CS staff will actively engage you in every step of the process as you prepare for your semester in the city. First step: apply!
Your Chicago Semester Representative
Skyler Adams, Coordinator of Recruitment, Marketing and College Relations, is available to answer all of your questions! Whether you need help with the application process, housing questions, internships, or just want to know more about life in Chicago, Skyler is here to help! Reach him by phone or text at 312.502.7748, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall and Spring Application Process
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018. To be considered for acceptance, you must first submit your application materials to your college representative, and then he/she must submit the packet to Chicago Semester by the application deadlines listed below. Crafting your Chicago Semester story begins by starting the application. What are you waiting for? GO Chicago Semester.
- 2.5 GPA minimum – General, BSW, or BSN students
- 3.0 GPA minimum – Student Teachers
- CS Application with required signatures
- 2 completed Recommendation Forms (preferably filled out by a professor and/or employer)
- Official Transcript
- Application Fee – nonrefundable $50 check payable to Chicago Semester. NO CASH. (The application fee is in U.S. Dollars; for Canadian rates, please multiply by the current exchange rate. If you have a Canadian bank account please make your check payable to Trinity Christian College, Chicago Semester’s administrating college. )
- Fall 2017: March 1st, 2017
- Spring 2018: May 1st, 2017
- Summer 2018: December 1st, 2017 *For more information on our summer semester, visit our Summer Program Page
Admittance to Program
After your campus representative processes and submits your application to Chicago Semester, application review typically takes between 7 – 14 business days upon arrival at the CS office. Feel free to inquire at any time about the status of your application by contacting Skyler Adams at email@example.com.