Applications are now open for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
Fall 2016: Sunday, August 28 – Wednesday, December 14
Spring 2017: Sunday, January 8 – Wednesday, April 26 (ends April 28 for student teachers)
Chicago Semester Program Requirements
- Students must be a Junior or Senior by the time they participate in the program.
- 2.5 GPA minimum – for General, BSW, or BSN students.
- 3.0 GPA minimum – Student Teachers or for Honors Research Program.
- Approval and Recommendation from your advisor and campus administration. (this may be the Off-Campus Staff person or CS Campus Representative, which may be different from campus to campus).
Admittance to Program
Upon arrival at the Chicago Semester office, application review typically takes between 7 – 14 business days from the time that the application arrives at the Chicago Semester Office, after being processed by your campus representative. If you would like more information on your application status, contact Skyler Adams at email@example.com.
Within 10 days of the date of your acceptance letter, you must submit a nonrefundable $300 enrollment fee, your program contract, seminar registration and housing-roommate forms. If you withdraw from the program after submitting the enrollment fee, it cannot be refunded. Payments may be made by check to Chicago Semester, or money order. NO CASH (The enrollment fee is in U.S. Dollars; for Canadian rates, please multiply by the current exchange rate. If you have a Canadian bank account, please make your check payable to Trinity Christian College, Chicago Semester’s administrating college).
Contact your campus representative to see if there are any off-campus application deadlines specific to your school.
As part of the application packet, you must submit the following items to your campus representative:
- CS Application with required signatures
- 2 CS Recommendation Form 2016-2017 (preferably filled out by a professor and/or employer)
- Resume (Social Work students, please also submit an electronic copy to Nancy Fox.)
- Official Transcript
- Application Fee – nonrefundable $50 check payable to Chicago Semester. NO CASH. (The application fee is in U.S. Dollars; for Canadian rates, please multiply by the current exchange rate. If you have a Canadian bank account please make your check payable to Trinity Christian College, Chicago Semester’s administrating college. )