Applications are now open for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
*For information about Summer 2016 term availability please contact Mackenzi Huyser.
Fall 2016: Sunday, August 28 – Wednesday, December 14
Spring 2017: Sunday, January 8 – Wednesday, April 26 (ends April 28 for student teachers)
Chicago Semester Program Requirements
- Students must be a Junior or Senior by the time they participate in the program.
- 2.5 GPA minimum – for General, BSW, or BSN students.
- 3.0 GPA minimum – Student Teachers or for Honors Research Program.
- Approval and Recommendation from your advisor and campus administration. (this may be the Off-Campus Staff person or CS Campus Representative, which may be different from campus to campus).
Admittance to Program
Once you have submitted all the required documents and your application has been approved by the college, the campus representative will send the complete application packet to the Chicago Semester office by our deadlines: March 1 (fall semester) and May 1 (spring semester).
The Chicago Semester staff will review your application packet and you will receive an email regarding acceptance within seven days.
Within 10 days of the date of your acceptance letter, you must submit a nonrefundable $300 enrollment fee to reserve your place. If you withdraw from the program after submitting the enrollment fee, it cannot be refunded. Payments may be made by check to Chicago Semester or money order. NO CASH. (The enrollment fee is in U.S. Dollars; for Canadian rates, please multiply by the current exchange rate. If you have a Canadian bank account please make your check payable to Trinity Christian College, Chicago Semester’s administrating college.)
Contact your campus representative to see if there are any off-campus application deadlines specific to your school.
As part of the application packet, you must submit the following items to your campus representative:
- CS Application with required signatures
- 2 CS Recommendation Form 2016-2017 (preferably filled out by a professor and/or employer)
- Resume (Social Work students, please also submit an electronic copy to Nancy Fox.)
- Official Transcript
- Photograph (passport size preferred)
- Application Fee – nonrefundable $50 check payable to Chicago Semester. NO CASH. (The application fee is in U.S. Dollars; for Canadian rates, please multiply by the current exchange rate. If you have a Canadian bank account please make your check payable to Trinity Christian College, Chicago Semester’s administrating college. )