Employers, are you interested in becoming a Chicago Semester site host? As a site supervisor, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a capable worker who has energy and a desire to develop his or her future. You will be asked to attend a site supervisor orientation, meet at least once a week with your intern, assist with the development of a student-initiated learning contract, and participate in a midpoint and final evaluation session. This work contributes to a rich internship experience, providing quality work for your company and meaningful learning opportunities for our students. See below for a typical semester schedule.
Fall 2015 Schedule
• Interviews: On a rolling basis, 4-6 weeks in advance of the internship start-date via phone and or videoconference if in-person accommodations cannot be arranged.
• Site Supervisor Orientation: Tuesday, September 2, 2015 (8:30 – 11:00 a.m.)
• Internship Start Date: Thursday, September 4, 2015
• Internship End Date: Friday, December 11, 2015
• Intern Availability: 32 hours/week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is class day.
Complete the following form with your information and our Associate Director of Internships will be in touch with you: